Watch This Short Video To Hear From Founders Mackenzie Townsend & Lindsey Nadler on The Heart Behind Project 41.
Project 41 is a Christian non-profit dedicated to rescue, value, and transform women in the sex industry and victims of sex trafficking. Founded on Luke 15:1-7, Project 41 is pursuing "the ones" lost and exploited by the commercial sex trade and leading them to full restoration in Jesus Christ. We believe that every human being has a destiny and purpose inside them and that true revival begins with the restoration of those who are the most broken in our cities. Revival always begins with one.
Birthed from a simple awareness event called "The White As Snow Gala" in 2014, Project 41 was started by a small group of women who wanted to bring change to their city and reach those enslaved by the sex industry. Little did they know a small yes would turn into a growing ministry that helps save lives! Project 41 is committed to love women the way Jesus would, teaching them that they are enough, showing them that they have been created by God for a beautiful purpose and empowering them to live a healthy life both physically and spiritually. Through education, friendship, biblical community, and access to vital resources we lead women to full restoration in Christ.
What We've Achieved
Take a look at what God has done through us and the body of Christ in just a short amount of time.
- Hundreds of women reached through our jail bible studies and monthly outreaches.
- Over one-hundred first responders trained yearly through annual inservice.
- Trained crisis response teams that actively aid in the rescue of women and children (boys and girls) and get them to saftey.
- Operate a 12-18 month residential program and school for survivors called Esther's Academy.
- Operate emergencey and long term housing at Esther's House.
- Job training and access to employment for survivors.